Trenton, Michigan

Worse I have ever dealt with, they employ nothing but damned solid Morons. They cannot even commicate between themselves, they all barely have enough damned brains to breath, they are dumber than a Coal Bucket. I too do not where to send payment since they sold out, and you know what I don't give a damned I'll keep my money as I should have from the beginning.All of you out there, you owe them nothing, they were bailed out by the Obama Administration, so guess what you already own the damned lousy operation and owe them nothing.

Had an Experience with First Equity Business Card?

Comments

ok..

you make debt then think you dont have to pay back?who is the ***?

even if they are morons, you spent the money therefore you must pay back..they WILL mark your credit report and your score will go down if you do not pay.

mason
Allenton, Michigan, United States #146080

DO THEY SPELL LIKE YOU YOU DAMNED ***????????????????????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more